Registering for Kids’ Turn is EASY!
Just follow the 3 steps below to secure your spot in our program.
STEP 1: Carefully review the Kids’ Turn policies and registration processes. These are very important to read and understand before you register.
- Attendance Policy: You must attend ALL FOUR SESSIONS of Kids’ Turn in full in order to receive a certificate of completion and satisfy the court-mandated requirement. If you do not attend all four sessions in full, you will have to re-register for another workshop and re-pay the $288.00 enrollment fee. There are no make-up sessions and there are no exceptions!
- Registration Process and Policy: (IMPORTANT)
- Spaces in Kids’ Turn workshops are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis with the submission of the completed registration form and payment of the $288.00 enrollment fee.
- After your registration form and payment are received, we will email you confirmation of enrollment, which includes more information about your class, the children’s program, and directions to the location.
- The registration form and payment must be submitted in order to reserve a spot in a Kids’ Turn workshop.
- Your registration form and payment will NOT register your child’s other parent. Each parent is responsible for submitting his/her own registration form and payment.
- You must have pre-paid and pre-registered in order to attend a workshop. Registration is NOT available at the workshop site. Parents who show up for a workshop for which they are not pre-registered will be turned away.
- Cancellation Policy: Per Washington County, there are no refunds for fees. If there are any circumstances preventing you from fulfilling this requirement OR if you are uncertain you are being required to take Kids’ Turn, you must communicate directly to the court prior to registering for clarification. It is imperative to read and understand the attendance and cancellation policy BEFORE choosing dates for your 1st and 2nd choice workshops. Only choose dates for your workshop that you know you will be able to attend all four sessions. Because Kids’ Turn is a court-mandated requirement we do NOT make exceptions to these policies for any reason, including: business travel, planned medical procedures, vacations, and work or school schedules.
- Workshop Change Policy: The enrollment fee may be transferred to a new workshop one time only if we receive notice of cancellation 14 days prior to the start of the workshop. Subsequent re-registrations will require a re-payment of the full enrollment fee. If notice is received less than 14 days in advance, there will be no transfer of the enrollment fee. If you wish to re-register for a new workshop, you will be required to pay the fee in full at the time of registration.
STEP 2: Review the Current Class Schedule. Identify your preferred class (1st choice), along with a back-up option (2nd choice).
Click to view the Current Class Schedule!
STEP 3: Complete the Registration Form and submit payment online or at our office. Remember, each parent is responsible for submitting his/her own registration form and payment. Please note we are unable to accept applications over the phone. If you are paying by cash or money order, please come to the office (Youth Contact, 447 SE Baseline, Hillsboro) to complete your forms. If coming into the office, you must make an appointment, our office is only open by appointment at this time. ** Please note** Google Maps directions take you to an alleyway. Our main entrance is on Baseline in Hillsboro, we are on the right hand side of the road, near the intersection of 5th and Baseline. Online and in-office options are the only two methods to register for Kids’ Turn classes.